A quick update for those of you playing along at home. I am now in Brazil, playing in a soccer tournament. Acutally, "playing soccer in a small version of the Olympics consisting of 5 sports and two(or 3?) countries" might be a more apt description.
As for my lack of posting, it doesn´t help that I think I fried the electrical outlet in my room. That, and there is a small void on my keyboard(and in my soul) where my "L" key once was. That complicates things a bit.
This trip has been pretty cool thus far though, despite the awful weather we have had. Apparently it´s not all sun in the country that calls the Amazon Rain Forest home, whuddathunkit? That´s all for now though, I will try and have a more detailed recounting of the weekend´s events next Tuesday or so.
bem vindo(hello in Portuguese, still working on goodbye)
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment